Monday, September 2, 2013

Druid Week: Summary

When Druid Week started, I had two goals for my Lilliel:
  1. Change spec from boomkin to feral
  2. Get to level 90
Changing spec was the right decision for me. I was able to kill things as boomkin and it's an interesting spec, I was just not very good at it. I'm not that good as feral either, but I'm at least finding it a bit more fun. Having considered myself a ranged DPS in previous expansions, I'm now more of a melee player. I sent Lilliel a Spear of Xuen and off she went to the Adventurer's Supplies in Townlong Steppes to get feral gear. Really love the implementation of Adventurer's Supplies!

Lilliel was 88 when I started playing her this week. I quested in Kun-Lai Summit together with my guildie until she was 89, and then it was off to Dread Wastes. I don't know why, but 89 seems so quick compared to 87 and 88. A couple of hours of questing on Wednesday and she was 90 already!


I'm sorry to say that since Lilliel was my 9th 90, the only thing she's done as 90 is Attumen (give me my freaking mount already!) and Darkmoon Faire for 5 skillpoints in First Aid... All the previous 90's have at least worked on Tillers reputation to get the 16 plots on the farm, but as I am finally rid of the "must do the farm on all characters every single day"-feelings, she has not even done that. That doesn't mean it was a waste to get her to 90! I'm intending to have all classes at 90 before next expansion, so that I can freely choose which ones to level first. I don't expect to change favorites at this time, but it has happened before. :)


Hope you all enjoyed Druid Week! On to Hunter Week. :)

/bow


#DruidWeek (26 Aug - 1 Sep)

Check out what these 31 bloggers had to share about druids this week:

Admiring Azeroth: Alt Appreciation #DruidWeek

All the rest: Alt Appreciation – Druid Week

Altoholic Anonymous: Alt Appreciation #Druidweek

Awaiting the Muse: Alt Appreciation #DruidWeek

Azeroth Life: Alt Week – Druid

DrunkenDwarf.net: Scythebitten and #DruidWeek

El Dobablo: Levelling Battlepets – Step 9, Muurrgggurrggglle

Elfi's World: The One Where It’s Druid Week

Frost and Claws: Alt Appreciation Week - Druid

Harpy's Nest: The Druid inside Me

Kal's Corner: Druid Week: Kallonika

Kamalia et alia: Dancing with Druids

Looking for quest: Alt Appreciation week 2 Druid

Mog's Addiction: Yuukí @ Hellfire EU and Trixxifbaby @ Zul'jin

Mr and Mrs WoW: Alt Appreciation – Druid Week

One Crazy Paladin: #DruidWeek #AltAppreciation

Plenty of Paladins: Alt Appreciation Week: DruidsDruid Week: Retrospective

Ravyn's Reliquary: Alt Appreciation: Kitteh is 4 Fun!

Reputation Grind: Alt Week: Druid

Rinike's Wardrobe: Alt Appreciation #DruidWeek#DruidWeekDruidic transmogEnd of #DruidWeek

Saisa Says...: Meet Lelaina and Alt Appreciation – Druid Week – Midweek Report!

Saragosa's Lair: A Journey to Moonglade - Druid Week

She Rides Dragons: A Tale of Two Bears - Alt Appreciation Week

Syrco Owl: Alt Appreciation: Druid week

The Exodar Sisters: These are not the droods you’re looking for

The Nonna Project: Alt Appreciation, Week Two: Druid

The Pixel Lives of Lorelei: Alt Appreciation in WoW: Druid Week
Zazzy Mogs: Alt Appreciation: The Druid WannabeAlt Appreciation: The Druid Wannabe – Cloth Eddition

To All the Squirrels: Alt Appreciation - #druidweek

Vault of Lights: Monkey business., Alt Appreciation Week Two - Druid. and Alt Appreciation Week Two - Druid week part two.

Work in progress: Why did you start a druid? #DruidWeek #warcraft

World of Lae: Druid Week and Draenei Druid



No comments:

Post a Comment