Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Death Knight Week: Summary

So, how did Death Knight Week go for me?

Salay did get to tank the World Bosses. I think I died 3 times on Oondasta, AFTER bragging on Twitter about how good I was getting at managing my survivability cooldowns... She also tanked some heroic scenarios, which I kind of like. In normal scenarios people can get a bit annoyed if a tank joins, but in heroic scenarios they're just happy to not have to deal with aggro. She has also done all of Throne of Thunder (LFR), BUT as DPS in frost spec (with her tank gear equipped). I didn't really like the Frost Spec much, so I'm sticking with my Blood Spec. But I couldn't make myself tank LFR all on my own, so there's that. I am a coward. I'll keep doing some heroic scenarios and world bosses here and there, but after doing those LFRs, I have concluded that it's not really my wish to have all of my characters following the same progression path, so I will likely not do those on her anymore.

The biggest thing for me to get done this week was the quest Blood Infusion in Icecrown Citadel. It's for Shadowmourne, and it's a part of the quest that requires planning and cooperation from several others. My guildie Bakil volunteered to come along, and so did Rinike and her boyfriend, as well as several guildies from my second server. I had been sitting on this part of the quest for almost a year, and now it's finally done. :)

Salay started out with an item level of 488. In addition she didn't have any gems or enchants. Today she's a very happy girl with an item level of 504, and feeling as loved as only a fully gemmed and enchanted little Death Knight can feel. :)


#DeathKnightWeek (19 Aug - 25 Aug)

Alt Appreciation has proved to be an idea that a lot of people liked! Over 35 bloggers have had things to say about Death Knights, and you should go read them all.

Admiring Azeroth: Alt Appreciation #DeathKnightWeek

All the rest: Death Knight Week

Awaiting the Muse: Alt Appreciation #DeathKnightWeek

Azeroth Life: Alt Week – Death Knight

DrunkenDwarf.net: Empyreal and #DeathKnightWeek and Female Night Elf Death Knights and Tanking (from the Hunter perspective)

Elfi's World: Showing Some DK Love for Death Knight Week

Frost and Claws: Alt Appreciation Week - Death Knight

Goetia's Letters: Alt appreciation

Harpy's Nest: Standing in the Shadows: Death Knight Week, Death Knight week – Inspiration, Beauty in the Eye of the Beholder – Death Knight Week and I see Dead Pigeons

Kal's Corner: Death Knight Week: KalmaliDeath Knight Week: Friends and Death Knight Week: Blood is Thicker

Kamalia et alia: the Underpowered Death Knight rebels

Looking for quest: Alt Appreciation week one Death Knight

Mog's Addiction: Death Knight Week, Part 1Death Knight Week, Part 2 and Death Knight Week, Part 3

Mr and Mrs WoW: Alt Appreciation - DK's

Mushan, Etc: Alt Appreciation, week 1: Death Knight and The time for alts is ripening

One Crazy Paladin: Alt Appreciation – #DeathKnightWeek

Pretty Fly for a Draenei: Alt Appreciation - Death Knight Week

Ravyn's Reliquary: Alt Appreciation: Death Knight Week and A Visual Ode To the DK Starting Zone

Reputation Grind: Alt Week: DK

Revelations in Stupidity: Cindecay

Rinike's Wardrobe: Alt Appreciaton #DeathKnightWeek

Saisa Says...: Introducing Viviette…

Saragosa's Lair: In Service Of The Lich King (Death Knight Week)

She Rides Dragons: Alt Appreciation Week - Death Knight

Sportsbard: Altoholic’s guide to the Deathknight

Syrco Owl: Alt Appreciation: Death Knight week

The Devil Wears Transmog: Because #DeathKnightWeek Runs on DWT Time

The Exodar Sisters: Death Knight Week! and Zavannah

The Pixel Lives of Lorelei: Alt Appreciation in WoW: Death Knight Week
Zazzy Mogs: Alt Appreciation: The Death Knight Wannabe

Through Wiping We Learn: Alt Appreciation: Death Knight

To All The Squirrels: Alt Appreciation - #deathknightweek

Touch of Death: Death knight alt appreciation ramble

Vault of Light: Alt Appreciation Week One - Death Knight.

You Yank It, You Tank It: Death Knight Appreciation Week

Warcraft Trading Post: Alt Appreciation Week: Deathknights #DeathKnightWeek

World of Lae: Death Knight Week




/bow

No comments:

Post a Comment