Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sixth

I read a post at WoW Insider. Which sent me on to Martha.Net. Where I found that Jaedia from Jaedia's Menagerie had tagged me! So, here I go:

The basics (from Armageddon's Coming):
  • Go into your image folder
  • Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
  • Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couln’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
  • Challenge six new bloggers.
  • Link to them.

My Picture

The sixth picture in my sixth picture folder: Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn in Ranger Selone's outfit.
This comes from my Model Viewer folder, and this is a NPC outfit I found when I randomly filtered on "ranger".
After taking this picture I changed weapon to Thori'dal, and I think I featured the next picture (7) in my Huntermogging-article.


Tags

All my tags will go to hunters of course. Some good old classics and some new gems. :)
  1. Phyllixia Hunters Rhok
  2. Loronar 35 Yards Out
  3. Quori Surviving WoW with Quori
  4. Dhevon I'm a Gamer First
  5. Kia Sisterhood of Kia
  6. Sesamee Shooting Azeroth

(Can someone for the love of all good things in life explain to me what the hell a meme is?)

3 comments:

  1. I really love that transmog set! That's a very vibrant blue, something you don't see all that often, plus I kind of dig that bow. Might have to go after that one at some point.

    Also, yay for the Sixth challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous26/8/14 03:23

    Could You give a list of names for each item in this set ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm really sorry, but I can't! I made the picture in WoW Modelviewer, and I was trying on different NPC-outfits. Those NPCs can wear whatever they want, damnit! The items that "Ranger Selone" (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50157) is wearing is not obtainable for us players sadly. :-/

      Delete