Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekly Update: Crawling Claw

I'm at 11720 achievement points! Which means I only gained 20 from last week. I didn’t really focus on doing achievements this week, as I’m trying to get Crawling Claw from Archaeology for my pokemon team! I find it hard to stop grinding when there’s still something I want. “Just one more site! Just one more project!”


The 2 achievements I did get were
  • “Got my mind om my money” for looting 50k gold and
  • "Heroic: Omnotron Defense System"
We killed Ragnaros early in the week, and decided to go take a look at some bosses we never killed on heroic difficulty during tier 11 (we were 5/13). We downed Omnotron after 30 only mins. After that we did some pulls on Valiona & Theralion (we started banging our heads against the wall on this fight already in tier 11). They were still pretty tough, and we didn't get any further than what we did 6 months and 20 item levels ago. I'm undecided if we should keep spending time on this. There's still 3 weeks before Dragon Soul comes, so we need something to do with our time. At the same time I don't want to get people tired of progress before launch.

Missing Archaeology artifacts:
  • Crawling Claw (Tol’Vir)
  • Scimitar of the Sirocco (Tol’Vir)
  • Staff of Ammunae (Tol’Vir)
  • Staff of Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan (Dwarf)
  • Extinct Turtle Shell (Fossil)
  • Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron (Nerubian)

Other stuff that happened this week: Beth’tilac gave me her heroic Widow's Kiss, my rep with Hydraxian Waterlords is now 15584/21000 and Attumen didn't give up his stupid mount.

As I’m writing this, they’ve announced the end of arena season 10, which indirectly gives away the launch of 4.3. 29th of november (30th in Europe) is the date! Which is 2 weeks later than my prediction, but still in november. ;-) I can’t wait, it will be so much fun with the new raid, dungeons and Darkmoon Island! :)

Here’s a beautiful video with beautiful music that I’ve been playing over and over the last weeks:


 Lae