Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weekly Update: Pet Battles and Two Resets Each Week

I'm stuck at 11700 achievement points, same as last week.
Found 2 new companions with Archaeology! Pterrordax Hatchling and Voodoo Figurine are now mine. :) The only one I'm missing from Arch now is Crawling Claw, which I'm thinking of including to my Pet Battle team, it looks really cool!
I also bought the Guardian Cub from Blizzard Store. (I actually bought 2, gonna try and see what I can make out of the spare one...)



Draenei hunter Laeleiweyn
in Vestments of the Shifting Sands with Guardian Cub
Speaking of Pet Battles, my friend Marilill (feral cat druid) says she's gonna make a team of Cenarion Hatchling and Moonkin Hatchling. I suggested she could add Teldrassil Sproutling, a panther and a bear, and she would have the full druid team. :) There are other fun possibilities as well, like Engineering Team, Archaeology Team, Argent Tournament Team, Raptor Team and Cat Team. :) (I've really gone from /shrug to /cheer on the subject of Pet Battles...)

Headless Horseman is a total manbitch (a headless manbitch) and didn't give me his mount this year either. :/

Loot: Vestments of the Shifting Sands (from AQ 10). This is the pink one of the cloth AQ-dresses (which I can't use for Transmogriphying) that I've been after for a long time, just cause of their stunning hot look. ;) The blue one is prettiest, but this one is nice too. Btw, I'm not on a RP server, I just like pretty things.

Hydraxian Waterlords 14372/21000. Calculated time to be exalted: 6 weeks.

Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury. Didn't do Sunwell this reset. Too lazy and too obsessed with Archaeology...

I only participated in two "relevant" raids this week (one with my raid team and one with the other raid team), as work's been blocking almost all of our raid nights. But today is reset day, yippi!
I'm curious to see if they decide to introduce the system they're testing in Korea and Taiwan, with two reset days each week instead of one. On the european servers that would probably mean saturdays in addition to wednesdays. For my raid team that would mean we would raid wed/thu/fri on one reset, and sunday on a fresh one. Which could be really good lootwise I guess, as we could clear everything the first 3 days, and also get in some progress on heroic Rag, while sunday we could focus on tier bosses. For the legendary it wouldn't matter for us, as we're almost done with the first one (and not realistically gonna get a second one). I think two resets each week can be good. :) But I also think it's smart of them to only have it available for farm raids.

Have a nice week, happy Reset Day!
Lae :)